The Blackstone team is committed to following local, state and national COVID-19 guidelines. A majority of our staff is working from home, but we are ensuring essential environmental compliance commitments are completed through cautious field work and sampling. Here is what we are doing to keep staff and clients safe and our business moving forward:
- Non-field employees are working remotely, with the exception of one staff member in the office each day to handle essential administrative and business needs.
- Our team is not conducting face-to-face meetings.
- Project managers are staying in frequent contact with clients on current and upcoming projects.
- Essential field projects will continue as conditions for those tasks remain safe.
- Field staff will practice mandated person-to-person distancing and hygiene practices.
- Our Health and Safety Lead is providing frequent resources and information to support our team’s physical and emotional well-being.
We’re all in this together, and Blackstone appreciates your patience and flexibility as we navigate this uncharted social and business landscape. Please contact your project manager if you have any questions or concerns. Stay healthy and safe!