M. Wayne Blackbourn, PE, PLS is a Senior Project Engineer and Professional Land Surveyor.
Wayne has worked for 30 years in the public sector for city, state, and county governments with a variety of experiences. When he isn't working, Wayne enjoys spending time on the farm with his family and eight grandchildren, reading, and volunteering in his church community.
- M.B.A. Business Administration, Kansas State University, est. 2023
- B.S. Civil Engineering, University of Kansas, 2005
- A.S. Land Surveying & Civil Engineering, Kansas State University, 1985
Registrations & Certifications
- Professional Engineer - KS
- Kansas Local Bridge Inspection Team Leader (routine & fracture critical)
- Opus Manager
- Right-of-Way Coordination Certificate
- D.O.T. Inspector
- Certified Public Manager
Mr. Blackbourn has over 30 years of experience working in local and state governments and 10 years in the private sector and consulting with technical and managerial experience in the solid waste and civil engineering fields. Mr. Blackbourn is well versed in engineering and land surveying practices, regulations, and guidelines.
His experiences includes bridge and road construction, material testing, construction quality control, project engineering and inspections, stormwater management, public land surveying, civil drafting programs, right-of-way staking, construction staking, boundary surveys and preliminary design surveys, MicroStation, Geopak, and GPS.